About Me

I am at Florida State College Jacksonville in the Office of Learning Services. I lead the custom learning solutions for our new small business unit Global Education Learning Solutions GLS. I enjoy presenting at various conferences on my work and research interests. Currently I am very interested in mobile e-books, immersive exploratory learning objects, offline synchronizing LMS technologies, and situated cognition. Additionally, I am experimenting with ways immersive virtual environments such as Second Life may be used to support teaching and learning. One fascinating book I recommend for those interested in virtual worlds is Synthetic Worlds by Edward Castronova. Last year I completed a multiple case study exploring student learning experiences with mobile e-books, with a particular focus on situated learning and am interested in the learning applications of social media.....

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Final Grades EEX2010

Students in EEX2010,


Please get your final class team project articles and classroom journals posted by 10/23.  This will allow the class the time to then post comments and questions for each, which is part of your overall grade.


Also, please make sure you have posted in the weekly discussions and taken your exams online.  I will leave the class open until 10/26 for the discussions, however your journal articles and classroom observations need to be posted by 10/23.


Email me directly with questions, Thank you. 

Dr  Kissinger

No comments:

Post a Comment