About Me

I am at Florida State College Jacksonville in the Office of Learning Services. I lead the custom learning solutions for our new small business unit Global Education Learning Solutions GLS. I enjoy presenting at various conferences on my work and research interests. Currently I am very interested in mobile e-books, immersive exploratory learning objects, offline synchronizing LMS technologies, and situated cognition. Additionally, I am experimenting with ways immersive virtual environments such as Second Life may be used to support teaching and learning. One fascinating book I recommend for those interested in virtual worlds is Synthetic Worlds by Edward Castronova. Last year I completed a multiple case study exploring student learning experiences with mobile e-books, with a particular focus on situated learning and am interested in the learning applications of social media.....

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Grades Spring2013-EEX4231 380399

Students,

Grades have been updated for Spring2013-EEX4231-Assess Chd W/sp Need-380399.   Nice work on the community agencies presentations and discussions.  Check your individual feedback and email me with any questions.  Remember that this is a short 8 week course ending on 3.13.13, so contnue to stay on target!  See you online,

Dr. Kissinger

No comments:

Post a Comment