About Me

I am at Florida State College Jacksonville in the Office of Learning Services. I lead the custom learning solutions for our new small business unit Global Education Learning Solutions GLS. I enjoy presenting at various conferences on my work and research interests. Currently I am very interested in mobile e-books, immersive exploratory learning objects, offline synchronizing LMS technologies, and situated cognition. Additionally, I am experimenting with ways immersive virtual environments such as Second Life may be used to support teaching and learning. One fascinating book I recommend for those interested in virtual worlds is Synthetic Worlds by Edward Castronova. Last year I completed a multiple case study exploring student learning experiences with mobile e-books, with a particular focus on situated learning and am interested in the learning applications of social media.....

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lab Assignments & Discussion Grades EME2040

All the grades for this course have been updated including your session lab assignments and discussions up to discussion four. A reminder about discussions, I grade discussions with two or more posts by you, so lets get in there and contribute to the knowledge base.

Also, so far you lab assignments have been done quite well. Try to keep up with these each week. Remember this is a short course. If you want me look at a research paper draft feel free to email it my way. Hang in there, you are doing great. -Dr. Kissinger

No comments:

Post a Comment