About Me

I am at Florida State College Jacksonville in the Office of Learning Services. I lead the custom learning solutions for our new small business unit Global Education Learning Solutions GLS. I enjoy presenting at various conferences on my work and research interests. Currently I am very interested in mobile e-books, immersive exploratory learning objects, offline synchronizing LMS technologies, and situated cognition. Additionally, I am experimenting with ways immersive virtual environments such as Second Life may be used to support teaching and learning. One fascinating book I recommend for those interested in virtual worlds is Synthetic Worlds by Edward Castronova. Last year I completed a multiple case study exploring student learning experiences with mobile e-books, with a particular focus on situated learning and am interested in the learning applications of social media.....

Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall2011-EEX4231-Asses Chd W/sp Needs-354165

4231 Students,

Assignment 1 has been graded as well as discussion 2, nice work on these. Please get assignments 2 in and continue the great sharing of thoughts in the discussion boards. Staying on target and getting assignments/discussions in on time will increase your chances for success greatly. Good luck! Dr. K

For this coming Monday we will:

* Read Chapter 4
* Review the Chapter 4 Lecture Summary & Outline
* Submit Assignment 3
* Begin Assignment 4
* Participate in Discussion Forum 4

No comments:

Post a Comment