About Me

I am at Florida State College Jacksonville in the Office of Learning Services. I lead the custom learning solutions for our new small business unit Global Education Learning Solutions GLS. I enjoy presenting at various conferences on my work and research interests. Currently I am very interested in mobile e-books, immersive exploratory learning objects, offline synchronizing LMS technologies, and situated cognition. Additionally, I am experimenting with ways immersive virtual environments such as Second Life may be used to support teaching and learning. One fascinating book I recommend for those interested in virtual worlds is Synthetic Worlds by Edward Castronova. Last year I completed a multiple case study exploring student learning experiences with mobile e-books, with a particular focus on situated learning and am interested in the learning applications of social media.....

Friday, September 16, 2011

Update Fall2011-EEX4201-Yng Chld W/spec Need-354164

4201 Students,

I have just finished grading your assignments 1 and 2 along with discussion 2. I truly enjoyed reading your teacher and parents interviews, nice work on those. I am still waiting on the majority of the first article reviews this week, which are due not later than Sunday night. Please get these in...

Come this Monday we will be focusing on Fine Motor, Oral Motor, and Self-Care Development in week 4. The agenda is below. You all are doing well, lets keep this pace up.... Dr Kissinger


* Read Chapter 4
* Complete Assignment 3
* Complete Quiz 4
* Participate in Discussion Forum 4




No comments:

Post a Comment