About Me

I am at Florida State College Jacksonville in the Office of Learning Services. I lead the custom learning solutions for our new small business unit Global Education Learning Solutions GLS. I enjoy presenting at various conferences on my work and research interests. Currently I am very interested in mobile e-books, immersive exploratory learning objects, offline synchronizing LMS technologies, and situated cognition. Additionally, I am experimenting with ways immersive virtual environments such as Second Life may be used to support teaching and learning. One fascinating book I recommend for those interested in virtual worlds is Synthetic Worlds by Edward Castronova. Last year I completed a multiple case study exploring student learning experiences with mobile e-books, with a particular focus on situated learning and am interested in the learning applications of social media.....

Monday, February 27, 2012

!!All Assignments due by 3.3.12 EEX4231 360970 ASSES CHD W/SP NEEDS A8

It has been a great course with everyone in this course.  If you are missing any assignments please get them posted into Blackboard by 3.3.12 as I am busy grading all your assignments, discussions, and group projects this week.   Thank you, hope to see many of you in future courses.   Dr Kissinger 

5 comments:

  1. Dr. Kissinger,

    I wanted to share some of my work with your classes.

    Below you will view the link to my Community Service Agency Review

    https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1soOCZ_Gv9QmsFf2B_UMwcbUdEVqwFz3eE9kdTP9NUMs/edit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Kissinger,

    I wanted to share some of my work with your classes.

    Below you will view the link to my Family Needs Assessment Plan (IFSP)

    https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1kC2-fs6BawhT1254ZNOw5RFit5hC8Olkd19UfG_4Tt4/edit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Kissinger,

    I wanted to share some of my work with your classes.

    Below you will view the link to my Child Transition Plan

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1muPsTRYaNHU3ptr__8ZnGRebL_gEvJXlu4RXqiQnhYA/edit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr. Kissinger,

    I wanted to share some of my work with your classes.

    Below you will view the link to my group's Adapted Lesson Plan for VPK students

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PSvj-zJcK6-feb_a74eWCA-lqSUUfvFXxKIRzNZKFp8/edit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Stephanie. Your team did exceptional work! Dr, Kissinger

    ReplyDelete