About Me

I am at Florida State College Jacksonville in the Office of Learning Services. I lead the custom learning solutions for our new small business unit Global Education Learning Solutions GLS. I enjoy presenting at various conferences on my work and research interests. Currently I am very interested in mobile e-books, immersive exploratory learning objects, offline synchronizing LMS technologies, and situated cognition. Additionally, I am experimenting with ways immersive virtual environments such as Second Life may be used to support teaching and learning. One fascinating book I recommend for those interested in virtual worlds is Synthetic Worlds by Edward Castronova. Last year I completed a multiple case study exploring student learning experiences with mobile e-books, with a particular focus on situated learning and am interested in the learning applications of social media.....

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Summer EEX4201 Grades

Good morning EEX4201 students,

I have updated your grades with the exception of articles 1 and 2, group project, the field placement reflection, literature review, and discussions 9 and 10. I will be working on these next week. If you are missing a grade for something other than these please email it to me, including missing discussion grades, include your name and the course tile, and I will grade immediately.

Group project team leaders: email me your project including all the team members along with the title of this course and I will begin grading these. I have enjoyed your class, including the interesting topics and direction you took in the discussions and in your assignments. There was a lot of creativity. Finish strong in this course where we have less than two weeks. Class ends on 8.26. Good luck...

Dr. Kissinger

No comments:

Post a Comment