About Me

I am at Florida State College Jacksonville in the Office of Learning Services. I lead the custom learning solutions for our new small business unit Global Education Learning Solutions GLS. I enjoy presenting at various conferences on my work and research interests. Currently I am very interested in mobile e-books, immersive exploratory learning objects, offline synchronizing LMS technologies, and situated cognition. Additionally, I am experimenting with ways immersive virtual environments such as Second Life may be used to support teaching and learning. One fascinating book I recommend for those interested in virtual worlds is Synthetic Worlds by Edward Castronova. Last year I completed a multiple case study exploring student learning experiences with mobile e-books, with a particular focus on situated learning and am interested in the learning applications of social media.....

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Summer EEX4231

Students,

I have caught up your grading up until assignment 6 and discussion 7. If you are missing a grade email me the assignment and clearly label the course, your name, and the assignment now. Same applies for each discussion, email it to me with the details and I will grade.

Group team leaders: email me your group projects along with each of the members of your team. Also include the course title please.

Overall, this has been a strong course, so lets finish the course along those lines. We have less than two weeks left as the course ends 8.26. Good luck...

Dr. Kissinger

No comments:

Post a Comment